Monday, January 25, 2010

Shoes-of-the-week: guilty pleasures

All right, I've been slack recently.... just haven't felt like posting for various reasons. So I visited my 'guilty pleasure' website - Style.com's accessory report - for a shoe fix. Here are some of my favorites for Spring 2010:




Alejandra Ingelmo's futuristic beauties








Bally's very not-animal-friendly hot orange heels (sorry environment...)















Balenciaga's gorgeously striped platforms




In case you needed to 'make a point' about something...! Camilla Skovgaard spiky sandals











Christian Dior's beautifully detailed red sunburst wedge shoes














Dries Van Noten elegance with a twist....


Christian Louboutin must have found his hippie side recently... but I love it!













No comments:

Post a Comment