Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shoe-of-the-day: TOMS

Pretty much anyone who has paid attention to eco-fashion in the past few years has heard of TOMS Shoes. They are well known for their "One for One" campaign which donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair you buy. It's another one of those companies where I adore their philosophy and think they're doing amazing things but I have a hard time liking the design of the products... however, I really like this new boot they have.



I think I would like this in either Olive or Rust, both are such good Fall/Winter colors!

Treehugger also has a good article highlighting the company complete w/ YouTube video stressing the importance of remembering those less fortunate during that gluttonous time known as the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment